Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Max está en México


Here's the email Max sent us this evening from Mexico City. When he left us this morning and got to his gate, he was lucky enough to meet up with 3 elders and 1 sister missionary from the Spokane area who were all headed to the MTC in Mexico. It was nice to know he wasn't traveling alone.---Max's Mom

July 16, 2014

Well, I don´t have a lot of time but I want ya to know that I have officially made it! The trip has been pretty crazy so far. First flight I, of course, had a screaming and kicking toddler right behind me but I managed to get some sleep anyway. Second flight, I made the mistake of reading the letters Michael and Aubrey wrote me and I started tearing up, so as to not further embarrass myself, I didn't even read Mom and Dad's letters. Again gotta make this quick, but highlight of the trip so far was when our bus arrived at the CCM and we were waiting to unload, I was startled by someone slapping the window right by me from the outside. Elder Sok* was right there! I hadn´t even gotten off the bus yet and we already found each other! Ok, well I have to go do some more orientation stuff. My Pday is Thursdays, but tomorrow doesn´t count cuz it's more orientation. Sooo I will write you all in a little over a week! 

Love you all!

Max

*Elder Sok is Max's cousin who's been at the CCM since June 18th.

From the CCM:
Your Missionary's mailing address is:
Elder Max Alley
[25/08/2014] 6 - C
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is [25/08/2014]. The use of the above address on all correspondence will greatly facilitate delivery to your missionary at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment