Hey mom and dad!!!
(Quick side note: Elder Alley is playing soccer and p-day is a
distraction for him so his adopted mission Mom, me, Hermana Lucero is
writing this cute e-mail for him❤️)
So this week was super busy, getting iPads was a bit hectic to
begin with. I assume that as a zone leader your son gets a lot of
pressure and responsibilities. Honestly, he does such an amazing job
and he is such a sweet missionary, who is always willing to help and
to be a friend to anyone. I can see that he has grown so much in all
aspects. You must be so proud and so amazed of the work that he does.
Honestly he has been such a blessing to all of us here. He really
strives and really works on being better day by day. This week he did
some street contacting and was able to meet some interesting
people who made all of us laugh. But other than that he did some
exchanges and he was able to bring an English missionary to the Spanish
area and made that elder's day with some good Mexican food and some
good laughs and some good times with us *Span M's. I am super glad
to be his mission mom. I think I even nag him like a Hispanic mom would
but he likes it hahaha. Anyways the work is amazing. The Lord surely
knows what we all need to progress. He molds us to be and become
better. I have surely learned that on my mission. Well, Brother
and Sister Alley, I just want you to know that your son is doing well
and that he is keeping busy. He loves you all very much and remembers
you all with kind, sweet, warm memories. I love ya so much!!!!!
P.S. A little bit about me: I am Hermana Lucero. I am from New York (the
Bronx). I am a Latina. I was a convert at 18 and I love serving the Lord. It has
been my best experience so far. Hope to met ya some day!!!
*Span M's=Spanish missionaries
From Max in response to our email:
Once again Aubrey looks way too old. Also, tell her good job on all the dance recitals. Hope she achieves her goal of making the Mead Dance Team next year. Thanks for the email! You guys look like you're having a lot of fun back home. Love and miss ya!
-Elder Alley
PS iPad Info:
So because I am now using an iPad for emailing purposes there are some
details I have to let you know.
1) We can't go to the library anymore. So I spent $25 of my money to
buy an SD card to lighting cable converter so that I can still send
pictures and videos home I take with the camera.
2) ONLY church websites and mission approved apps are allowed. So I
can't access my Dropbox anymore.
3) I am allowed to read my emails ANY day of the week, but I can only
respond on Mondays. So if you need to get information to me you can
email me and I'll be able to read it and then either mail a letter as
a response back if it'd be faster or wait til Monday and email ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment