![]() |
| With Elder Anderson and the APs |
![]() |
| Having a "photo shoot" with the APs haha |
![]() |
| Saying goodbye to the Saures |
![]() |
| With my new comp, Elder Ernst (The Greenie Wonder) |
They call me the Lebron James of missionary work because I'm a 4th quarter missionary! Haha but for real, it's crazy to think that I’m headed into the last part of my mission. They're doing transfers different now, so I am actually already in my new zone with my new companion and ready to go! The new apartment is nice. I'm liking the looks of the area so far, and me and my new companion Elder Ernst are getting along just great. I'm really excited for this upcoming transfer.
Elder "The Greenie Wonder" Ernst is a good guy. He's got that nickname because he was called to be a Zone Leader when he had only been out for 3 months! He's been out for a total of 6 now and I can already tell he's a good missionary. He's from Upstate New York and worked as both a personal trainer and a chef before he came out so he is going to have me getting jacked and eating right. :)
It was sad to leave my old area. I loved living with the Saure's and being with Elder Anderson, but that tends to be exactly the situation every time I get transferred somewhere new haha. I earned the respect of Brother Saure by holding my own against him in a ping pong tourney and as a token of my earning that respect he gave me one of his high quality ping pong paddles to take with me. I had him sign the case. I think it'll be worth some big money someday. ;)
There's not too much to report from the last week. I said goodbye to some families that I got close to during my time up in the northwest part of Vegas and we had a super solid lesson where the people were talking about how they can feel themselves changing from the inside out since they've started meeting with us. They talked about how TV isn't even appealing anymore and they find themselves wanting to read the Book of Mormon. That is the Spirit at work right there! Mosiah 5:2 fah dayzzzz.
Life is good, the mission is great, and I'm stoked to be here in Summerlin (Red Rock). I’ll talk to ya next week!
-Elder Alley








No comments:
Post a Comment