 |
| Our English District |
 |
| Sis. Ross (who got baptized finally when I was in Elkhorn Springs with Elder Adamson) called me up and said she missed me and wanted to take me and Elder Ernst out to lunch! She brought her friend from Panama, and I got to speak Spanish with her. (My Spanish is obviously not what it was, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Elder Ernst bore his testimony with the high school Spanish he knew. haha) Her friend said she wanted a Spanish Book of Mormon. One phone call and 10 minutes later the Spanish missionaries show up at the restaurant and we end up teaching her the first discussion right there! She is now taking the lessons back in Panama from the missionaries! |
 |
| Another awesome temple trip |
 |
| At MLC (Mission Leadership Council) |
 |
| We really are spoiled here in the mission. The church bought a bunch of new 2016 Corolla's and sent them to our mission to use, so Elder Ernst and I are driving around in one now. |
March 2, 2016
It was a good week. Elder Ernst and I are getting along great. The area is picking up. We took a trip to the temple this week with some recent converts and one of them got baptized for her mom, and it was super spiritual.
We have zone conference this week and we are giving a training.
Life is good, mission as are great, love y'all!
-Elder Alley
No comments:
Post a Comment