Note from Elder Alley's mom: I have no idea about that subject line. I'm guessing he was in a hurry tp get to his hike and didn't want to have to think of one.
March 14, 2016
Hey we are headed up to hike at Red Rock again today. I promise that I won't do any more cliff-hanging! Haha Sorry to scare ya a little with that. The picture doesn't show, but it wasn't as far of a drop as you think, and also there is a ledge there that made it easy to get back up. I know that doesn't help a ton to know haha but yeah I won't do that again. (Another note from Elder Alley's mom: His dad just sent him the scripture reference Jacob 6:12 in response to the cliff hanging pic.)
We had a good week, and we were able to help a lot of people. I went on exchanges with a guy from Washington and the weather we had that day was total WA weather (cloudy, windy, and rainy) so it was fitting. And we had a meeting with one of the members of the stake presidency. He absolutely blew our mind teaching us about the endowment and temples and other cool stuff. Let me just say, that I have come to understand a little bit better why consecration is so important. Simply put it is
the law of the Celestial Kingdom. If you cannot live the law of consecration, you cannot live in the Celestial Kingdom. If listening to the news is more important than home teaching, you're not ready to inherit the Celestial Kingdom.
Some food for thought! Talk to ya later!
-Elder Alley
No comments:
Post a Comment