| This is from their Christmas Conference, but I just saw the pics on the mission web page this week. |
| From their hike last P-day (Elder Martinez, Elder Walker, Max & Elder Osorio) |
| At Leadership Conference Elder Maldonado, Elder Martinez, Elder Osorio, Elder ? (I'll have to ask Max), Max & Elder Rojas |
![]() |
| On exchanges with Elder Walker |
February 2, 2015
Well, to be honest, nothing big to report this week. Still living that missionary life, taking it day by day. We had a lot of people not show up to lessons or not answer the door so that was a bummer, BUT, we did teach one guy the first lesson and at the end I asked him if he would be willing to pray to know if all this was true and to ask God to confirm it to him. He responded, "Porque? No tengo dudas? Ya se que es la verdad." Or in English. "Why? I don't have any doubts, I know it is the truth." WHAT! It was so cool to hear that and because he responded like that I invited him to be baptized right there, and he said yes! The only problem is he has been really busy and we haven't been able to meet with him since then. I can tell he is ready for this gospel though, so please keep him in your prayers.
So that was the biggest thing from the week. I also went on exchanges with Elder Walker for the day. I love that kid, we get along so well. I really really hope that we get to be actual companions some day.
This is the last week of the transfer so next email I will let ya know what's going on. I am a little bummed because there is a chance that Elder Walker will leave and I am seriously going to be missing him if he does. (I hope it's not too bad to pray and ask the Lord to let him stay for one more transfer with me in that apartment. haha) Anyhoo, the big news will be coming next week on what all is happening for transfers!
Love you all and thank you so much for the package! I LOVED the pictures and I even bought myself a little photo album thing at Walmart to put all the photos in so feel free to send me more if you like!
Bummer for the Seahawks. Didn't watch the game, but oh did I have people telling me about it. haha Some are calling that last play the worst play call in the history of the Super Bowl. Such a shame.
That's all for this week! Love you!
Con Amor,
Elder Alley

No comments:
Post a Comment