Wednesday, December 30, 2015

...It's Been A While ;)

Christmas Day Skype Session with Elder Alley :)
December 28, 2015

There's really not much to say haha. Church was good yesterday! I spoke in sacrament meeting for the Arbor View Ward, and then we taught the Gospel Principles class for the YSA Ward. They both went super well I thought.

In fact, I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but it's just really stuck out to me on my mission that I truly love teaching. My favorite thing to do is stand in front of a white board and teach, and demonstrate, and share insights, and foster discussion on Gospel Topics. I find it invigorating! It's made me wonder if that should be a career field I look into. Some sort of job that will allow me to teach in settings like that. Who knows... Just a thought!

Other than that I just want to thank you all for the great gifts I got! Mom and Dad, Ashley, Aubrey, Grandma, MomMom, Mimi, the Carpenters, thank you all so much for thinking of me and sending something my way this Christmas! It means a lot to a missionary who is far from home and family this special time of year, but your thoughtfulness made home seem not too far at all:)

Last thing I wanted to ask about, will I be getting a new calendar to use for 2016? Idk if you made one, or if Uncle Marc made a family one like he usually does. I would really like one if I could! I loved using mine this last year. I have it up by my study desk and I write down on it when important missionary meetings are coming up like zone conferences or interviews with President. If there's any sort of Alley family 2016 calendar out there, I'll take it. If not, I'll go buy myself a cat calendar probably.

Anyways, that's it from me, love you guys! It was the highlight of my Christmas getting to talk to y'all! You all look great and are probably my favorite Alley's out there. ;)

Los quiero muchisimo! Talk to ya later!

-Elder Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment