Elder Jeffrey R. Holland.
That man is a legend! I had so much fun at all the different meetings we got to be with him in. I learned a ton and I took a lot of notes that I will have to show you some day.
When I got to shake his hand, he looked into my very soul. I could feel it. I think I passed his test, though, because when he got up he talked about how when he shakes a missionary hand he looks into their eyes and he can immediately tell if they have the Spirit with them or not and he said that the missionaries in Las Vegas are doing great!
I would say more, but 1) I don't have time because we went hiking at Red Rock again. And 2) I will be Skyping you all on Sunday. Love ya!
-Elder Alley
P.S. Sorry, but I don't have any pics:/ I will try and be better at taking more.

No comments:
Post a Comment